Welcome to The Moochy Pooch
You need someone who’s organised, reliable, experienced, calm, fun, energetic and a great dog pal. Look no further!
Having lead a very doggy life, I’m great at making dogs feel comfortable and safe by balancing clear, consistent boundaries with oodles of fun and play.
And if your dog needs a bit of help with socialisation, my lurcher boy, Taz, is grounded, easy-going and especially patient with puppies.
I’m fully insured, DBS checked and have a Canine 1st Aid Certificate. Poo bags, treats, a 1st aid kit and enrichment toys are provided for all walks.
Join the Moochy Pooch pack
Each step is designed to give you peace of mind.
- STEP 1 – Drop me a quick call or email to discuss your requirements and make sure there’s availability
- STEP 2 – Complete a questionnaire to register your pooch
- STEP 3 – A short meet and greet home visit*
- STEP 4 – Relax in the knowledge that everything’s been done to safely and lovingly care for your dog when you’re away
* Due to Coronavirus home visits will currently take place outdoors or in the garden, socially distanced, and with PPE if I need to enter the house for any reason*